School is finally here. We are so excited to see you and your children tomorrow at the class gatherings and service days.
The Daily Update is designed to give you a quick update of the latest news.Here are a few reminders for the day.
Thursday, Aug. 22: 1st Day Class Gatherings, 9am-1pm
- West Campus students at West Campus
- Main Campus students at Grace Church of the Islands
- Parents are invited to meet their children’s teachers during the first 30 minutes; 9am-9:30am.
- All students should wear PE uniforms, and bring a water bottle and sack lunch
- Please DO NOT bring school supplies.
- Teachers will notify students on Thursday about what supplies to bring when for the following week
- Please note that Logic and Rhetoric students may be transported to the Gould Cottage for the service dayR. Please let us know if that is a problem. Mrs. Julie Moran will be standing in line for parents that are not coming into the building to sign a field trip release form.
Friday, Aug. 23: Opening Ceremonies, 9am-Noon
Bull Street Baptist Church Sanctuary
- Students arrive at 9am sharp
- Coffee served for parents (basement fellowship hall), 9am-9:35am
- Program begins 9:45am
- Formal uniforms required
- Uniform exceptions made as needed
- This event should run approximately two hours, but could run longer due to the number of children being inducted into houses
Saturday, Aug. 24: Parent Orientation, 9am-Noon, followed by Athletic Meeting
Bull Street Baptist Church – Downstairs Fellowship Hall
- A yummy biscuit bar provided!
- Adults-only please
Maps and Directions:
Please check the Resources page for the following:
- Grace Church of the Islands Parking map
- Bull Street Baptist Parking map
- West Campus Carpool Map
- Directions to West Campus
Rhetoric School Art Students:
If you have a Rhetoric School Art student, please check the Rhetoric Supply List for the required art supplies.
We look forward to seeing you tomorrow.