Due to the Government shut-down, I have had to release about 85% of my workforce. The same amount of work still needs to be done but with only a handful of people. All my leave has been cancelled and it looks like long hours ahead. I hate to say this but I am going to have to cancel Wednesday’s meet. Saturday’s meet could be in jeopardy also; I will make this decision on Thursday.
I am so sorry for whatever inconvenience this has caused. The athletes have been performing very well and have trained really hard. If my situation does not resolve soon, I will get someone to stand in for me so that the athletes may compete.
Coach Rick Moran