Freshman and Sophomore Years
- Register for and take any SAT subject tests for which you are qualified in June.
- Sophomores take the PSAT in October. Look for registration information to come home after school starts.
- October – PSAT (Last time Habersham will register students.)
- November/December – Some juniors may decide to register for and take the SAT, SAT Subject Tests, and/or the ACT.
- February- Possible ACT date
- March – Possible SAT test date
- April – ACT test date
- May – SAT/SAT Subjects test date
- June – SAT and ACT test date
Your college advisor will help you decide which tests to take and when. We recommend juniors complete the year with one SAT or ACT and two Subject Tests. Please see the ACT and SAT websites for accurate test dates and registration deadlines.
Retake the SAT, SAT subject tests, and ACT as needed. Often, Early Decision/Early Action applicants can still take the October and November exams and have their scores available for colleges in the early round. Please check with the college admissions offices for deadlines.