2017/18 Tuition and Fees
- $350 – Applies to tuition – Not an additional fee
- Due within 7 days of acceptance
FACTS Management Enrollment Fee
- $50 – Monthly and Quarterly families
- $20 – Pay-in-Full families
Logic & Rhetoric (6th-12th)
- Kindergarten Early Dismissal | 7:55am – 1:00pm | $6,110.00
- Pre-K3 | 3 Day | 7:55am – 1:00pm | $3,615.00
- Pre-K3 | 3 Day | 7:55am – 2:30pm | $4,290.00
- Pre-K3 | 5 Day | 7:55am – 1:00pm | $5,390.00
- Pre-K3 | 5 Day | 7:55am – 2:30pm | $6,615.00
- Pre-K4 | 5 Day | 7:55am – 1:00pm | $5,390.00
- Pre-K4 | 5 Day | 7:55am – 2:30pm | $6,615.00
Unless a payment plan has been established, tuition is due by June 1 of each academic year. Acceptance of a student for enrollment constitutes a significant financial commitment on the part of the school (personnel, classroom space, books, curriculum, and supplies). Therefore, all deposits and tuition fees are non- refundable and non-transferable.
Pay-in-Full payments receive a percentage discount. For 2017-2018, there is a special 6% discount.
Due June 1, September 1, December 1, March 1
Due on the 1st of each month | June – May | Automatic draft only
6% discount, applied after any applicable multi-child discounts
2nd Child | (Pre-K3 – Pre-K4) $75.00 | (K-12) $150.00
3rd Child | (Pre-K3 – Pre-K4) $150.00 | (K-12) $300.00
4th Child | (Pre-K3 – Pre-K4) $250.00 | (K-12) $500.00
5th Child | (Pre-K3 – Pre-K4) $500.00 | (K-12) $1000.00
The Habersham School Tuition Assistance program exists to enable the development of a diverse student body by making a Habersham education accessible to families from a range of socioeconomic backgrounds. Limited Tuition Assistance may be offered for families with students in grades Pre-K – 12. We utilize the online service of Financial Aid for School Tuition (FAST) to help determine how much aid the school will provide to families. Our Tuition Assistance program is funded through the generosity of our donor base and through the Georgia GOAL Scholarship Program. The ARETE Scholarship is also available to some families.
There is not a specific income level that qualifies a family for need-based assistance. Financial Aid for School Tuition is an independent third-party agency contracted by The Habersham School to provide an unbiased and confidential assessment of a family’s need for financial assistance. There is a minimal application fee. Any family who is unable to pay full tuition because of financial need is encouraged to submit an application. Decisions are based on a family’s financial need as well as funds available. Please note that Georgia GOAL is only available to students coming to Habersham from a Georgia public school.
To begin the Tuition Assistance process, follow the steps below. Please note that students must be enrolled before receiving notice of Tuition Assistance. An application can be started during the admissions process, but assistance will not be granted until enrollment. In addition, re-enrolling families must re-apply for Tuition Assistance each year.
- Submit an Application for Admission and complete the Admissions Process. Upon acceptance, submit all enrollment documents and deposits. Please note that seats will not be held for families who are waiting to receive notice of Tuition Assistance. If enrollment is contingent upon Tuition Assistance that cannot be met, a refund of the Tuition Deposit less $100 and contract cancellation may be granted.
- Upon enrollment, submit an application for Tuition Assistance here. Copies of the previous year tax return are REQUIRED. Please note, all awards are provisional upon review of the current year tax returns. Current year tax returns MUST be submitted by April 30th.
- All applications must be received by March 15. Tuition Assistance decisions are not made on a first come, first serve basis.
- After an application is submitted, FAST will provide an estimation of the amount each family can contribute towards tuition. This process ensures the objectivity of each decision.
All families will be notified of Tuition Assistance decisions by June 15th.
Arete Scholars Fund
The Arete Scholars Fund awards need-based scholarships to qualifying families. For more information and to see if you qualify, please visit the Arete Scholars Fund website. The Arete application is separate from the FAST application, and a family may submit applications to both organizations.