2017/18 Tuition and Fees
- $350 – Applies to tuition – Not an additional fee
- Due within 7 days of acceptance
FACTS Management Enrollment Fee
- $50 – Monthly and Quarterly families
- $20 – Pay-in-Full families
Logic & Rhetoric (6th-12th)
- Kindergarten Early Dismissal | 7:55am – 1:00pm | $6,110.00
- Pre-K3 | 3 Day | 7:55am – 1:00pm | $3,615.00
- Pre-K3 | 3 Day | 7:55am – 2:30pm | $4,290.00
- Pre-K3 | 5 Day | 7:55am – 1:00pm | $5,390.00
- Pre-K3 | 5 Day | 7:55am – 2:30pm | $6,615.00
- Pre-K4 | 5 Day | 7:55am – 1:00pm | $5,390.00
- Pre-K4 | 5 Day | 7:55am – 2:30pm | $6,615.00
Unless a payment plan has been established, tuition is due by June 1 of each academic year. Acceptance of a student for enrollment constitutes a significant financial commitment on the part of the school (personnel, classroom space, books, curriculum, and supplies). Therefore, all deposits and tuition fees are non- refundable and non-transferable.
Pay-in-Full payments receive a percentage discount. For 2017-2018, there is a special 6% discount.
Due June 1, September 1, December 1, March 1
Due on the 1st of each month | June – May | Automatic draft only
6% discount, applied after any applicable multi-child discounts
2nd Child | (Pre-K3 – Pre-K4) $75.00 | (K-12) $150.00
3rd Child | (Pre-K3 – Pre-K4) $150.00 | (K-12) $300.00
4th Child | (Pre-K3 – Pre-K4) $250.00 | (K-12) $500.00
5th Child | (Pre-K3 – Pre-K4) $500.00 | (K-12) $1000.00
One of the founding desires of The Habersham School is to reflect the Christian community as a whole. The Tuition Assistance program aims to increase the number of qualified candidates who can join The Habersham School, thus resulting in a broad socio-economic representation of families and opening the doors of a Christian, classical education to students who would otherwise not have the opportunity. The Habersham School employs the services of FACTS Grant & Aid, a third party entity which assesses all tuition assistance applications and makes recommendations to the school accordingly.
There is not a specific income level that qualifies a family for need-based assistance. FACTS Grant & Aid is an independent third-party agency contracted by The Habersham School to provide an unbiased and confidential assessment of a family’s need for financial assistance. There is a minimal application fee. Any family who is unable to pay full tuition because of financial need is encouraged to submit an application. Decisions are based on a family’s financial need as well as the availability of funds.
To begin the Tuition Assistance process, follow the steps below. Please note that students must be enrolled before receiving notice of a Tuition Assistance award. A Tuition Assistance application can be started during the admissions process, but an award will not be granted until enrollment is complete. Additionally, re-enrolling families must re-apply for Tuition Assistance each year.
- Submit an Application for Admission and complete the Admissions Process. Upon acceptance, submit all enrollment documents and deposits. Please note that seats will not be held for families who are waiting to receive notice of Tuition Assistance. If enrollment is contingent upon Tuition Assistance that cannot be met, a refund of the Tuition Deposit, less a $100 forfeiture fee, and contract cancellation may be granted.
- If a Tuition Assistance application has not yet been submitted, upon enrollment, submit an online Tuition Assistance application through FACTS Grant & Aid (deadline March 15th) here. Copies of the previous year tax return are required. Awards will not be granted without a copy of the previous year tax return. Previous year tax returns must be submitted by April 30th.
- After an application is submitted, FACTS Grant & Aid will provide an estimation of the amount each family can contribute towards tuition. This process ensures the objectivity of each decision.
All families will be notified of Tuition Assistance decisions by June 15th.
Arete Scholars Fund
The Arete Scholars Fund awards need-based scholarships to qualifying families. For more information and to see if you qualify, please visit the Arete Scholars Fund website. The Arete application is separate from the FAC application, and a family may submit applications to both organizations.